DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION
ANTEBİ DESİGN TEKSTİL SAN. VE TİC. A.S. (hereinafter referred to as "Company") ensures the security of your personal data with precision. The controller processes personal data of its users who register via the addresses and / or applications of shop.antebies.com and www.antebies.com, as well as of visitors who share their contact information via communication channels.
With regard to the personal data processed by it, the Company is in accordance with the Data Protection Act No. 6698 ("KVKK") the “Controller" towards its visitors and users ("related persons"). In this context, in the light of the principles of KVKK, the company acts with great care in processing, deleting, destroying, anonymizing, transmitting, informing the person whose personal data is being processed ("related persons"), and ensuring data security. The purpose of this data protection declaration is to inform related persons about data processing processes by the company in accordance with the KVKK.
Purpose of data processing
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes, in accordance with the principles specified in the Law:
- In order to provide products and services and to establish Business Partner / Supplier / Visitor / Employee / Customer relations and communication regarding the products and services you receive / will receive,
- In order to improve, extend, diversify our services and to provide information to natural / legal persons with whom we have commercial relations,
- Creating databases for customers and / or users,
- In order to organize all the necessary records and documents in order to complete your transactions in written, oral or electronic media
- In order to ensure the legal or technical safety and business continuity of the persons in business relations and to carry out administrative operations.
Transfer of personal data
The Company transfers your personal data to third parties only in line with the purposes specified in this Data protection declaration and in accordance with Articles 8 and 9 of the KVKK.
The company transfers your data on the basis of your explicit consent or in the cases specified by law in order to fulfill its commercial activity and continuity to domestic and foreign business partners, support service providers, hosting and cloud service providers, to audit offices that are authorised to audit economic activities within the framework of the law and on the basis of relevant contracts, responsible public authorities and institutions, authorities and institutions that have been set up on the basis of the KVKK.
Collection Method of Personal Data and Legal Basis
Although your personal data may vary depending on the service or commercial activity provided by the Company, all the information you enter through the user account (invoice, address, personal data, which you provide using the communication channels on the Company sites), may be collected in writing or electronically, by automatic or non-automatic methods.
The company processes your personal data only upon explicit consent of the data subject or in the cases specified by law. According to Art 5 paragraph 2 of the KVKK processing shall be lawful without the explicit consent of the data subject, if processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract; processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject; The relevant data is revealed to the public by the data subject herself/himself; It is necessary for the institution, usage, or protection of a right; It is necessary for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject are not harmed.
According to Art 11 of the KVKK (1) Everyone, in connection with herself/himself, has the right to;
- Learn whether or not her/his personal data have been processed;
- Request information as to processing if her/his data have been processed;
- Learn the purpose of processing of the personal data and whether data are used in accordance with their purpose;
- Know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data have been transferred;
- Request rectification in case personal data are processed incompletely or inaccurately;
- Request deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions set forth under article 7;
- Request notification of the operations made as per indents (d) and (e) to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred;
- Object to occurrence of any result that is to her/his detriment by means of analysis of personal data exclusively through automated systems;
- Request compensation for the damages in case the person incurs damages due to unlawful processing of personal data
by applying to the data controller.
You can send your requests regarding your rights listed above to our company free of charge by signing with the information and documents that will identify your identity and by the methods specified below or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board:
- A original signatured copy may be submitted personally, by registered mail with return receipt or through a notary public to ANTEBİ DESİGN TEKSTİL SAN. VE TİC. A.S. Addressed to “A.O.S.B MAH. 10007 SOK. NO20 ÇİĞLİ / İZMİR ”.
- Use your e-mail address in our company's system, write "Inquiry regarding KVKK" in the subject of the e-mail and send it to email@example.com.
Your requests will be evaluated and concluded as soon as possible and within 30 days at the latest. The Company reserves the right to charge a fee based on the fee schedule (if any) determined by the Personal Data Protection Board regarding the requests.